- Remember, work must be displayed in square format no larger than 9 x 9. You may mount an irregularly sized work onto or into a square to meet the requirement.
- Max 3 pounds and 6 inch depth for each work. Test your hung work to make sure the weight or depth does not cause it to face downward unless that’s your intention. It will still need to remain within its max 9×9 boundary.
- Delivered work must be ready to hang.
- No reproductions. Original photography, printed graphic design, video stills, hand pulled printmaking, etc. qualify as original work the same as other traditional mediums.
Email an image of your work as soon as you can!
Images provided early may be placed in print advertising, those received later may only make it to web based publication. High quality for print, 300ppi and no larger than 3MB each.
You may change the specific quantity of sizes you registered as long as you stay within the 7 total piece limit and dimensional guidelines. Please email us once you are certain of your sizes.
Your very important artist number must be on all pieces. Your sales will be processed through this number and each piece must have it on the back. You are welcome to let the labels serve the purpose on pieces large enough, otherwise add your number to a hang tag like this picture. I find these tags at most variety stores including Bi-Mart. They’re usually in office or craft supply areas.
Labels (x 2)
You were emailed Word and PDF documents for labels, and we need one label permanently affixed to the back of your work and one duplicate set filled, cut, and provided at drop-off so we can use them as show cards. Just use your best handwriting if the fillable PDF fields don’t work for you. If your work is too small for affixing, securely tape it to a hang tag. If there is room, you may also secure a business card to the back of your work.
Does my (my child’s) work have to be for sale? We prefer that it is, but if you have a piece that you really want to keep (parents, I hear you) then you can mark it NFS in the price section of the labels. If you still want to help with the fundraiser and show how much you value the work and our charities, price it, then mark its labels with a red dot in the lower right and buy it yourself! Red dots indicate “Sold” in gallery speak.
Marketing – If you haven’t already, go mark yourself as going to the Facebook event, and use the invite feature. https://www.facebook.com/events/1995418247415279/. Share on Instagram or #97116artshow. And of course, there is the word of mouth method. Don’t be shy!
Due by Sunday Nov 11th 11PM
- Submit prices to this email (3 @ $40, 1 @ $60, etc) We’re building an electronic store for sales. Max price $60.
- Additions to registered and paid quantity. (still limit 7, go pay here: https://squareup.com/store/artingales/item/artist-participation)
Drop off will be Wednesday Nov 14th, and you can send a representative. The only time slots available as of now are 10AM-1:30PM and 5:30-9:30PM. If you know these times don’t work with your schedule, please let us know now so we can search for lead coverage. 2038 Main Street, Forest Grove.
Unsold work pick-up will be Monday Nov 19th. Those times will be determined once volunteer slots are filled, and there will definitely be evening hours available. You may send a representative if they’ll sign the return slip.
Check your email for volunteer opportunities!